Monday, March 16, 2009

spring fever - a.k.a. the war against fur

spring must be getting near, that patch of skin where my testicles used to be is tingling! i don't know if this is in anyway related or not but the woman i live with "shoownaw" has started some sort of crusade against fur. it all started the other day when she started working me over with these medieval devices: apparently they are supposed to help me with my "chedding". then there was yesterday morning when i went into the kibble dispensary and "shoownaw" was working over "chimmy", the man that lives with me by trimming his fur off with scissors and noisy electric scissors. i hope that she doesn't take this any further and try to shave me down as well. keep your fingers crossed, or say a little prayer for me cause i think i would look pretty awkward naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment