Wednesday, February 11, 2009

uh, what the hell?

i'm beautiful. that said i prefer not to boast about it; about my super silky coat - so soft it'll make a grown man cry - or my adorable kitty face that's cuter than a thousand baby bunnies or even that myriad number of precious things that i do all day long: the sunshine cat naps, "i'm hungry" leg rubs or lengthy games of chase the string, but i'm forced to call out one of my fellow species after i saw this picture.this cat works at my local pet store. what the hell is going on with this guy? do you see those eyes? orange? whaaaaaat!? i suppose in some martian landscape this guy is cute, or at least useful in terrifying small children; all i'm gonna say is thank goodness there's a forum for people to see cute looking kitties like me. viva la blogjamming with bobby.

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if that psycho is a good vogelfänger

    ReplyDelete